English language challenges

Hi everyone! 
In this last blog, I want to be completely honest, I think learning English is necessary and very useful, so a course taught by the university seems to me to be good.  
Unfortunately (I think) I couldn't take this course in person. The context of the pandemic and the academic load, generated a very stressful environment for me this year, so lately I have only done things to fulfill, more than to learn. I know this sound terrible, but I know that many of you will understand, some of you may not, but this is the way I have been handling most of my courses.  

About the use of blogs, the truth is that it's fun, it's a creative way to practice English, even though several times I can't write. 

I think that I still have a lot of work to do to improve my English, for example, conjugating verb tenses, pronunciation, and above all, reading in English, is what takes me the most work, I get very frustrated reading in English, and this is a problem for my career, so if you have any tips to learn, it would be great if you could share them with me <3

Outside of English class, I only "use" English when I watch my series. because I prefer to watch them in their original language, but I watch them while I do something else, so I can't always read the subtitles, so I make the effort to understand what is going on. it makes me laugh that after watching a series in English, my thoughts become "spanglish".
I feel that the series and the music have been a great help in understanding English.
This is all! I wish you success in your final deliveries, may you pass all your courses, and for those of you starting projects this week like me, may the force be with you!


Comentarios

  1. I also think that using the blog has been very entertaining!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Watch series is a good strategy to incorporated the english in your life. Thanks for the final words, i hope the same for you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also try to practice my English by watching series ... I hope it helps!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I usually watch videos or even series in English with subtitles in that same language. It helps me to know what words I am hearing and so I can also translate it in my mind hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit

My favorite movie