A country that i would like to visit

 Hi everyone, I have to write about the country where I like to visit. I have never traveled to other countries before, my family is too big so my parents were never able to finance a trip abroad. Now in my 20s, I consider myself capable enough to pay for my own trip. If I had to choose, I would like to travel to Norway.

Norway is a country in Europe. Together with Sweden, Finland and a part of Russia, form the Scandinavian Peninsula. It is characterized by having impressive landscapes, primarly its spectacular fjords and its imposing mountains. It is a dream for me to be able to see the Northern Lights live.  

Also, it has too many tourist sites, museums, and beautiful villages to visit. I think this could be the travel of my dreams, because it would be super enriching to know these landscape,  history and the culture of the country.

I really hope to visit this contry and many others, so I hope that everything will return to normal soon to go back to work and collect money to travel.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Renata, I see that you would like to travel to Norway, they say that it is a wonderful country, I have an aunt who has lived there for many years, I do not know the country but for the winter she makes video calls and shows us how the snow covers completely her garden, for her maybe it is not so good but for us it is something very nice to see. I hope you can fulfill this dream and make your trip.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Norway sounds like a wonderful place to get nice pictures, plus they have ice bars!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think Norway is a very warm place, it's so enjoyable! I hope you can go soon, and live your best dream there <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English language challenges

My favorite movie