Music!

Hi guys, today I am going to talk about Music!


...or about artist who I listen to!


I don't think I have a favorite band or a favorite singer, I just listen to the music that comes out and I like it, but if I have to pick someone, it would be Francisca Valenzuela, a Chilean singer and songwriter, regardless of when I listen to the songs I always enjoy them.

His best album is "Un buen soldado", I think I like all the songs on this album but my favorites are "Cronica" and "Salvador" I find them very intense hahaha.

I don't think I have a favorite genre of music, but I do like listening to music in Spanish and female voices. I really like the songs of Camila Gallardo, Denise Rosenthal. In fact I really enjoy listening to the shows in the Viña del mar festival that these 3 singers have, I think they are excellent artists and have spectacular voices. And I really like these  empowered women, also excellent feminists and that they have been brave in raising their voices together with Chilean people in the last year in the social outbreak, I think that gives them a plus as artists.



Comentarios


  1. I never got to listen to current Chilean music, as it was not so much of my interests, but after seeing this I am really interested in listening to Francisca Valenzuela's songs and listening to other Chilean artists.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit

English language challenges

My favorite movie